7th Annual Psychological Injury Management in the Workplace Congress
Engaging employees in psychological wellbeing strategies
25-26 November 2020, Royce Hotel, Melbourne
As increasing numbers of costly psychological injuries are reported in the workplace, organisations are rethinking their Workplace Health and Safety and Injury Management programs to account for psychological injuries. The 7th annual Psychological Injury Management in the Workplace Congress will deliver your practical ideas and solutions that will enable you to better prepare your workplace to deal with mental health injuries.
This year’s programme will focus on wellbeing and early intervention strategies that will enable you to prevent costly and damaging long term injuries. Our expert panel of speakers represent a range of industries and organisations most vulnerable to psychological injuries. They will share some the impressive programmes they have implemented to look after their employees.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- Creating the workplace culture that supports psychological health and wellbeing
- Developing effective wellbeing programs to prevent psychological injury
- Mitigating psychosocial stressors in change management
- Utilising resilience training to reduce the effect of psychosocial stressors on staff
- Implementing successful early intervention programs
- Building trusting and honest relationships with employees in the psychological injury return to work process
- Promoting constructive communication between treating doctors, psychologists and employers
Our expert speaker panel includes:
- LTCOL Andrew Cohn, Staff Officer (Grade 1), Mental Health and Psychology, Department of Defence
- Holly Patterson, Human Resources Manager, Optus
- Rebecca Hodges, Executive Director, People and Culture, Ambulance Victoria
- Carolyn Haybittle, Principal Health Advisor, Newcrest Mining
- Elisha Balfour, Senior Psychologist, Queensland Police
- Irina Tchernitskaia, Employee Assistance Coordinator, Metropolitan Fire Brigade
- Gerard White, Director, Wellbeing and Safety, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Kim Grady, Head of Group Safety, Wellbeing, and Governance, Australia Post
- Erin Baker, Director, People and Culture, Tasmania Department of Police, Fire, and Emergency Management
- Matthew Richman, Manager, Wellbeing Support, Tasmania Department of Police, Fire, and Emergency Management
- Andrew Douglas, Managing Principle, FCW Lawyers
- Marnie O’Brien, Executive Director, Health and Safety, NSW Department of Education
- Dr Caroline Johnson, General Practitioner, Surrey Hills Medical Centre
- Dr Arthur Stabolidis, Principal Psychologist, The Psychology Suite
- Christey Nelson, Acting Director, Risk Management, Western Sydney Local Health District
- Peter Gould, Service Manager, Workplace Health, Safety, and Wellbeing, Redland City Council
- Stephanie Black, Head of Health, Safety, and Wellbeing, Galactic Cooperative
- Kathryn Ringvall, Managing Director, Galactic Cooperative
Click here to see the full program!
Don’t miss this chance to achieve incredible mental health outcomes!
Register now by clicking here.
Call: +61 2 9279 2608
Mail: Suite 302, 32 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000