7th Annual Psychological Injury Management in the Workplace Congress
Engaging employees in psychological wellbeing strategies
19-20 May 2021, The Arts Centre, Melbourne
As increasing numbers of costly psychological injuries are reported in the workplace, organisations are rethinking their Workplace Health and Safety and Injury Management programs to account for psychological injuries. The 7th annual Psychological Injury Management in the Workplace Congress will deliver your practical ideas and solutions that will enable you to better prepare your workplace to deal with mental health injuries.
This year’s programme will focus on wellbeing and early intervention strategies that will enable you to prevent costly and damaging long term injuries. Our expert panel of speakers represent a range of industries and organisations most vulnerable to psychological injuries. They will share some the impressive programmes they have implemented to look after their employees.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- Creating the workplace culture that supports psychological health and wellbeing
- Developing effective wellbeing programs to prevent psychological injury
- Mitigating psychosocial stressors in change management
- Utilising resilience training to reduce the effect of psychosocial stressors on staff
- Implementing successful early intervention programs
- Building trusting and honest relationships with employees in the psychological injury return to work process
- Promoting constructive communication between treating doctors, psychologists and employers
Our expert speaker panel includes:
- Nathan Hannigan, General Manager People, Department of Industry, Science, Energy, and Resources
- Kim Grady, Head of Group Safety, Wellbeing, and Governance, Australia Post
- COL Neanne Bennett, Director Mental Health and Strategy, and Head of Corps Army Psychology, Department of Defence
- Chris Smith, Pilot Wellbeing Manager, Jetstar, and Senior Lecturer, University of South Queensland
- Carolyn Haybittle, Principal Health and Wellness Advisor, Newcrest Mining
- Simone Wright, Vice President Human Resources (Asia Pacific), Pearson
- Irina Tchernitskaia, Employee Assistance Coordinator, Fire Rescue Victoria
- Seemali Shukla, Country HR Manager Australia and NZ, HP
- Matthew Richman, Director, Wellbeing Support, Tasmania Department of Police, Fire, and Emergency Management
- Clare Lawley, General Manager People and Wellness, Snowy Hydro Limited
- Andrew Douglas, Managing Principle, FCW Lawyers
- Dr Caroline Johnson, General Practitioner and Winner of the Victoria RACGP General Practitioner of the Year Award 2019, Surrey Hills Medical Centre
- Dr Arthur Stabolidis, Principal Psychologist, The Psychology Suite
- Peter Gould, Manager WHS, Local Government Work Care, JLT Public Sector
- Stephanie Black, Head of Health, Safety, and Wellbeing, Galactic Cooperative
- Sabina Vitacca, Mindfulness Consultant, Speaker, and Founder, Meditate Now
Click here to see the full program!
Don’t miss this chance to achieve incredible mental health outcomes!
Register now by clicking here.
Call: +61 2 9279 2608
Mail: Suite 302, 32 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000