4th Annual Executive Assistant Congress – Sydney
Empower, enable and inspire yourself to reach the top of your profession
20 – 21 November 2019, Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
The 4th Annual Executive Assistant Congress is an incredible learning and development opportunity for Executive Assistants working in both private and public sectors.
The evolving role of modern EAs is becoming more strategic, and now requires an extensive skillset to keep up with the constantly changing tides. We have carefully designed the programme to make sure that we address the challenges modern EAs face, and new skills that you could put into action.
Featuring outstanding award-winning EAs, senior Executives, and inspiring experts, this is an amazing chance for you to learn invaluable tips on how to achieve the next level of your career. If you are searching for the congress that could upgrade your skills and stay on top of the profession, look no further.
Don’t miss out on your chance to join us on inspiring sessions:
- Taking control of workload and prioritising your time
- Communicating effectively to reduce misunderstandings
- Discovering exclusive insights and advice from executives
- Finding ways to stop juggling and start balancing your life
- Utilising OneNote and technology to be more efficient
- Exploring strategies to help managing your executive
- Developing your career roadmap for professional progression
Click here for the full agenda and discover more sessions that will inspire you!
Our line-up of inspiring Executive Assistants includes:
- Anthony Carthew, Executive Assistant to CEO, PA of the Year Australiasia (2018) – Executive PA Media Awards, Sydney Opera House
- Carly Hartas, EA to British Consul-General (Sydney) & Deputy Trade Commissioner APAC, UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Natalie Sands, Executive Assistant to Managing Director Australia & NZ, Franklin Templeton Investments
- Agnes Balcer, Executive Assistant to Board Members, PwC
- Gayle Edwards, Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer, Life & Investments, Zurich Financial Services Australia
- Ruth Crilly, Executive Assistant to Executive Dean, Faculty of Medicine and Health, University of Sydney
- Liv Wilson, Executive Assistant to Managing Director ANZ, Linkedin
- Nat Kennefick, Executive Assistant to VP Retail & Mass Sales and Head of Regional & Sales Execution, Optus
- Desiree Anderson, Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer, GE Healthcare
- Rhiannon Ward, Executive Assistant and Founder of Chief Wrangler
Some outstanding feedback from EAs at our previous congresses:
“It was a great networking opportunity. Some good insights and advice shared.” – Derek Wiseman, Executive Assistant, Australian Communications and Media Authority
“Best EA conference I’ve been to!” – Lynda Beaumont, Executive Assistant, NDIA
“It resonates with what I do and also being able to share experiences, knowledge and solutions with other EAs working in similar environment! I can’t wait for the next one!! Thank you Intrepid Minds for organizing another successful EA Congress again!” – Lynette Khor, Executive Assistant, Fair Work Ombudsman
“I revisited and refreshed skillsets I already had. In the process I also learned so many new skills and operational ideas that could be implemented at work. I look forward to attending again!” – Amelia Ahwang-Sam, Executive Assistant, Napranum Aboriginal Shire Council
Don’t miss this chance to empower yourself and advance to the next level of your career.
Secure your seat and register now!
Call: +61 2 9279 2608
Mail: Suite 302, 32 George St, Sydney, 2000