6th Annual Workplace Health and Safety Law Conference, 2022.
Melbourne: 15th March, Sydney: 22nd March, and Canberra: 24th March.
This conference is specifically designed to help employers and WHS professionals understand recent legislative developments and recognise emerging areas of risk. The ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have significantly challenged and changed how we think about and manage risk and liability, and it’s not always easy to keep up-to-date. By bringing together the brightest minds in WHS law, we aim to provide critical guidance for you so your organisation can comply with confidence to reduce workplace claims and build a safer, healthier workplace.
This comprehensive one-day program, held in Melbourne, Sydney, and Canberra, will enable you to gain exclusive insights from leading law firms and industry leaders on recent cases and important precedent, current issues, key challenges, and best practice in the workplace health and safety landscape.
Join the nation’s leading minds in WHS who will delve deep into:
- Exploring important changes to WHS law
- Managing the ongoing impacts of Covid-19 on WHS
- Adapting to WFH company dynamics and the “new normal” of remote work
- Managing employee’s psychological health and wellbeing in trying times
- Integrating anti-bullying culture in your workplace to prevent sexual harassment and other forms of harmful behaviour
- Understanding your WHS responsibilities and liabilities in contractor management
- Developing your understanding of industrial manslaughter to better protect your workplace from incidents
- Implementing effective and appropriate RTW practices
Please click your closest city below to see the full agenda.
Join us for an unforgettable event to learn from industry leaders and network with knowledgeable practitioners. Remember to register fast and bring your team to benefit from early bird rates and group discounts.
Don’t miss out, click here register now or contact us:
Call: 02 9279 2608
Suite 403, 127 York St, Sydney NSW 2000