4th Annual Workplace Health and Safety Law
Melbourne 12th Nov, Canberra 22nd Nov, Sydney 28th Nov 2019
The 4th Annual Workplace Health and Safety Law conference is specifically designed and tailored for employers to keep up to date with legislative changes and development to fulfil your WHS obligations, reduce workplace claims and build a healthier workplace.
This comprehensive program, held in Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney will enable you to gain exclusive insights from leading law firms and industry leaders on recent cases, current issues and key challenges in the workplace health and safety landscape.
Join the nation’s leading minds in WHS who will delve deep into:
- The 2018 Review of the model Work Health and Safety laws – where to from here
- Building a mental health program to create a respectful, healthy and productive workplace
- Effectively dealing with workplace bullying and harassment
- Understanding directors’ duty and ensuring compliance with individual prosecution
- Exploring practical steps to balance performance management and support for mental health
- Managing return to work process and facilitating a quick return to work
- Dealing with serious WHS incidents for effective crisis management
Please click on your closest city below to see the full agenda.
Join us to learn from and networking with industry leaders and knowledgeable practitioners.
Don’t miss out, register now:
Call: 02 9279 2608
Suite 302, 32 York St, Sydney NSW 2000