Intrepid Minds COVID-19 Safety Policy
Whilst we are eager to get back to in person conferences and training it is also paramount to Intrepid Minds that we look after the safety and wellbeing of all of our speakers and delegates.
In terms of onsite management we will be working very closely with each of the 4-5 star hotel venues that our events will be held in. All of them have very strict safety procedures in place and can be requested upon demand:
- All venues to be used by Intrepid Minds will send through a comprehensive safety plan prior to be contracted.
- We are currently limiting the total number of participants to 100.
- All delegates will be asked to complete a health declaration prior to entrance to the conference.
- There will be a minimum of 4m2 per delegate at the conference ballroom.
- Delegates will be 1.5m apart from each other with 4 delegates per banquet table.
- Hand santitiser will be available at registration and at all room entrances.
- Access to conference room will be via a stairway so no lift access is required.
- The conference room will be cleaned and all glasses replaced at every break.
- Delegate meals will be delivered in separate containers to avoid contact.
We understand that travel and border requirements for delegates and speakers may change at any time in the current environment. We are currently offering a full money back guarantee for the cancellations of any booking up to two weeks prior to the confernece. If COVID restrictions change between within two weeks of the conference date, delegates will be able to transfer their registrations to the postponed conference date or any other Intrepid Minds’ conference within the next 18 months.
We are also offering all delegates to join the full conference via a virtual registration.
For any further questions about our safety policy or specific venues, please contact email@example.com