Important information in response to coronavirus outbreak
10 March 2020
We look forward to delivering excellent events in the coming days and months, including the 2nd Annual Executive Assistance Melbourne Congress and the 6th Annual Risk Management in Government Congress.
We are closely following advice and guidance in response to Coronavirus outbreak issued by the Australian Government.
The health and safety of our staff, speakers, delegates and partners are our priority. We are keeping a close eye on government updates regarding COVID-19 and are implementing protective measures in the planning and execution of all conferences which includes strengthened hygiene, sanitization and disinfectant.
If you feel unwell, please seek immediate medical assistance and reconsider your attendance at any event. We ask that you to refrain from attending an event if you have:
- left, or transited through mainland China in the last 14 days (please isolate yourself for 14 days from leaving mainland China)
- left, or transited through South Korea in the last 14 days (please isolate yourself for 14 days from leaving South Korea)
- left, or transited through Northern Italy in the last 14 days (please isolate yourself for 14 days from leaving Northern Italy)
- left, or transited through Iran in the last 14 days (please isolate yourself until 14 days after leaving Iran)
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days (please isolate yourself for 14 days after the date of last contact with the confirmed case).
For further information on isolation please consult:
For information on protecting yourself and hand and respiratory hygiene please consult:
For further advice, please call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.