Workplace Health and Safety Law
Sydney, 26 October ; Perth, 10 November; Canberra 14 November Melbourne, 21 November
The 2nd Workplace Health and Safety Law Congress has specifically designed for employers to help them keeping ahead of legislative updates and changes to build a healthier workplace. With recent cases and examples presented by leading law firms and practical solutions discussed by industry’s best, this timely event will give you a unique opportunity to gain exclusive insights on key issues of the health and safety landscape. This congress will be held in Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Melbourne so choose the time and dates to suit your needs.
It will delve deep into key issues including:
- Managing workplace bullying and harassment
- Effective performance management in your workplace
- Managing employees’ fitness for duty
- Meeting duty of care for employees suffering mental illness
- Supporting injured employees and facilitating return to work
- Strategic workplace dispute resolution
- Developing effective strategies for WHS risk management
Please click here to see the full conference agenda.
Join us to learn from and networking with industry leaders and knowledgeable practitioners.
Don’t miss out, register now:
Call: +61 2 9279 2608
Mail: Suite 302, 32 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000