We know that public sector organisations are now more vulnerable than ever to threats of fraud and corruption. We do however recognise that not everyone will be able to travel to Sydney to attend the 10th National Public Sector Fraud & Corruption Congress in person and so have created an opportunity for you to join the conference live via zoom . Through this medium you will still be able to get involved using the Q&A function as well as join the busy online chat function. Users who are unable to use Zoom are able to watch the congress through a Youtube link but will not be able to access the Q&A and chat functions.
Some of the key issues to be discussed include:
- Optimising your data analysis technique to combat fraud and corruption
- Getting stakeholders to buy-in before fraud and corruption buys you out
- Engaging employees in fraud and corruption programs
- Optimising interagency collaboration in fraud and corruption investigations
- Designing an effective whistleblower program to detect incidents of malpractice
- Working with state regulators to energise fraud and corruption strategies
- Identifying emerging threats in fraud and corruption
Please feel free to contact email@example.com for any further information.