Friday 31 May 2024, 13.00-16.00
Writing influentially comes from working closely with your executive. Understanding how your executive communicate enables you to pitch your writing to their intended audience on their behalf. Becoming highly proficient in such communication can take time. Learn the shortcuts.
This workshop will hone your approach to communication by adopting tested and proven strategies and techniques:
- Identify personal communication styles.
- Understand the role of culture, stereotypes and cognitive bias in communication.
- Learn about perception and its impact on communication.
- Communicate using the Attention/Attract, Interest, Desire, Action model, ensuring clear, concise, and impactful messages.
- Develop active listening skills using the Listen, Engage, Advocate, Partner listening framework.
- Give and receive appropriate feedback and use trusted techniques to deal with difficult situations.
An opportunity not to be missed to learn or improve your communication using these proven techniques and enhance your value as a highly influential organisational member.