This workshop is sold out. Limited places to the conference remain. Should you wish to join the waiting list for this workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Workshop A: Unleashing the Power of Outlook to be more productive!
9.00a.m – 12.00pm Friday 29th March 2019
This workshop has been specifically customised to target the workload and challenges faced by an EA’s/PA’s daily. You will unlock the true power of Outlook as an organisational and communications tool as well as find more efficient ways to conduct your work and fine tune your processes that you use with your Executive. Mario will share some brilliant tips and shortcuts to make your life more efficient as well as share processes that you can use directly with your Executive to free up more of their time.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Manage your workload more efficiently and effectively
- Sharpen your Outlook skill set to gain increased productivity and enhance your on-the-job performance
- Know exactly what to do next and deal with competing priorities
- Become more Pro-Active less Re-Active
- Focus on the important whilst managing distractions better
- Manage your inbox and your Executive’s inbox more effectively
- Streamline your communication process between you and your Executive
With over 15 years’ experience as a Facilitator and Executive Coach, Mario combines his extensive corporate and performance experience to build quick and lasting rapport with the people he trains.
Mario Halouvas is the National Learning and Development Manager for Priority Management Australia, and is known for his high energy levels of training and intuitive insight which enables him to coach participants and take them to levels they didn’t perceive as being achievable.