3rd New Zealand Public Sector Executive Assistant Congress
Empower, enable and inspire yourself to reach the top of your profession
18-19 September 2019, Wellington
The 3rd NZ Public Sector Executive Assistant Congress is an incredible development and networking opportunity for public sector Executive Assistants. The role of EAs and PAs has evolved into a strategic one that requires a broader set of skills than ever. With a programme specifically tailored for modern EAs working in the constantly changing public sector, we are determined to increase your productivity at work and empower you to thrive in your career.
We are bringing experienced EAs, senior Executives, and experts together to share their invaluable insights and practical methods that you could put into use. If you are searching for the congress that could level up your skills and stay on top of the profession, look no further.
Don’t miss your chance to join our excellent line-up of speakers on these inspiring sessions:
- Taking control of workload and prioritising your time
- Making sound decisions independently and strategically
- Communicating effectively to reduce misunderstandings
- Discovering exclusive insights and advice from executives
- Finding ways to stop juggling and start balancing your life
- Utilising technology to be more efficient
- Exploring strategies to help managing your executive
Click here for the full agenda that will help transform your career.
Here is some of the outstanding feedback from EAs at our previous events:
“It expanded my thought process on ‘how’ I can incorporate the learnings in my day-to-day work like & home. Great ‘networking’, meeting new people and thanks for the opportunity to be on a panel and sharing my ideas. Great conference! Thanks for organising!”
– Debbie Warnock, Executive Assistant, Ministry of Social Development
“It was well run—presenters were well chosen. Group size was great, would recommend to others.”
– Sue Slater, Executive Assistant, Victoria University of Wellington
“The conference was put together really well. The content was really useful and it’s nice to know that EAs can come together and have fruitful opportunities like this.”
– Jordan Jansen, Executive Assistant, Ministry of Social Development
“It was so empowering and motivating. I had heard good things about the conference, but it was even better than my expectations. Truly valuable tips and advice that I can’t wait to take back to the office. Highly recommend every EA attend this conference. I wish I had these tips earlier in my EA career.”
– Cassie Gibson, Executive Assistant, Australian National University
Make sure to secure your place at the conference!