Transforming your fraud and corruption controls to manage emerging threats
28-29 July 2021, Online
As the public sector continues to adapt to unprecedented new challenges, the risk of fraud and corruption has never been greater. In the context of numerous incidents of malpractice in government, urgent calls for a federal integrity response, and a substantial shift towards remote and virtual work, fraudulent activity has become dramatically harder to predict, and experts worry that fraud and corruption may be more common than ever before.
In its 11th year, the National Public Sector Fraud and Corruption Congress builds on a decade of experience and expertise in the fraud area. Our annual event convenes leading professionals throughout the Australian fraud and corruption landscape, including many speakers who have dealt with these incidents first-hand. This congress will share exclusive insights into fraud and corruption control in the new decade, ensuring that your organisation is resilient in the face of emerging fraud risks, increasingly prevalent cultural and structural challenges, and a progressively digital “new normal”.
Featuring an exclusive international keynote address,:
- Lorraine Harris, Fraud Prevention Lead, National Health Service Counter Fraud Authority
Exclusive Private Sector Insights:
- Patrick Ashkettle, Chief Risk Officer, Bank Australia
- Paula Martin, Chief Legal and Risk Officer, The Star Entertainment Group
Develop your fraud and corruption control strategy with insights from expert speakers, including:
- The Hon. Robert Redlich AM, QC, Commissioner, Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission
- Alan MacSporran QC, Chairperson, Crime and Corruption Commission
- Karen Payne, Inspector General Taxation & Taxation Ombudsman, Office of the Inspector General & Taxation Ombudsman
- William Day, Deputy Commissioner Integrated Compliance, Australian Taxation Office, Chair, Phoenix Taskforce, and Chair, Senior Officer Group, Serious Financial Crime Taskforce
- Steven Sammy, Assistant Director Fraud Intelligence and Data Analytics, Services Australia
- Allan Levet, Manager Integrity Risk Advisory, Accident Compensation Corporation New Zealand
- Sebastian Morgan-Lynch, Privacy Officer, Accident Compensation Corporation New Zealand
- Jim Meyers, Director, Ethics and Governance, Queensland Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Gary Castledine, Integrity Officer, Ambulance Victoria
- Terrence Marshall, Regional Director for Barwon South West, Ambulance Victoria
- Freddy Beck, Chief Audit Executive, Ipswich City Council
- Gavin Dyche, Risk and Safety Manager, Yarra Council
- Professor Monica Whitty, Professor of Human Factors in Cyber Security, and Director of UNSW Institute for Cyber Security, University of New South Wales
- Sonia Hennessy, Independent Consultant
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your workplace against catastrophic financial or reputational damage!
Click here to see the current programme!
Register now by clicking here or:
Call: +61 2 9279 2608