8th Annual Asset Allocation Australia Hybrid Summit
Thursday 5th May, Sydney CBD
The 8th Annual Asset Allocation Australia Summit comes at a time when asset allocators assess the risks, rewards and challenges in channelling capital as a pandemic recedes.
As Australia moves on from lockdowns and a state of emergency this timely event will allow for peer networking and robust discussion amongst the decision makers in the nation’s leading institutional investors.
Contact us now to join the conversation and build relationships within the key capital allocators across Australia. Email Aaron@intrepidminds.com.au or phone 0425 144 630 to discuss your sponsorship package and how to contribute to this community.
The conference has been designed to offer asset allocators from across the region with meaningful debate around issues discussed by their investment committees. Integral to the content showcased has been the input of our summit advisory board members:
- Scott Tully, Chief Investment Officer, Colonial First State
- Leanne Taylor, Head of Macroeconomic and Markets Research, Cbus Super
- Craig Turnbull, Chief Investment Officer, Local Government Super
- Jessica Melville, Senior Manager, Portfolio Strategy – Mid Risk, AustralianSuper
- Jiangmin Qian, Trustee Director, Club Plus Super
- Thadeus McCrindle, Chief Investment Officer, Bendigo and Adelaide
- Chris Artis, Chief Investment Officer, MIESF
- Emily Barlow, Principal, Mercer
- Brendan Casey, formerly Chief Investment Officer, Rest Industry Super
- Desiree Lucchese, Head of ethics and impact, U Ethical Investors
- Seamus Collins, Chief Investment Officer, Mine Super
- Nick Schoenmaker, Senior Asset Consultant, Evidentia Group
Themes of particular interest in 2022:
- China in 2022: Opportunities amidst geopolitical risk and regulations
- International assets: Regions, cycles and currency risks
- Fixed income: Correlations, protection and yield
- Real assets: Behavioural changes, opportunities and crowded trades
- Team dynamics: Internalisation, culture and remote personnel
- Responsible investing: Developing taxonomy, metrics and execution
- Energy transition: Reducing carbon footprints efficiently and effectively
- Forestry assets in a responsible portfolio
- The impact of YFYS: Benchmarks, tracking error and peer awareness
- Investor case study: The implementation, challenges and rewards of Total Portfolio Approach
Join us for this unique opportunity to shape the future of the Australian investment market.
Don’t miss out, Click here to register now at our online saver special rate:
Call: +612 9279 2608