6th Annual Asset Allocation Australia Summit
Achieving maximum returns in a challenging market
Thursday, 5th March 2020, Dockside, Sydney
The 6th Annual Asset Allocation Australia Summit comes at a critical time when many institutional investors face ongoing challenges to achieve returns in a low yield environment.Now in its sixth year, the summit will keep providing valuable insights and innovative strategies for asset allocation, finding alpha and assessing alternative opportunities to generate real returns today’s market environment.
This timely event is a key meeting place for forward-thinking and experienced investors from across Australia and overseas. It will offer unparalleled peer to peer networking opportunities with senior investment decision makers from superannuation funds, key members from the asset management community, leading consultants and other experienced investors.
Contact us now if you would like to be a part of the conversation when the region’s leading institutional investors to discuss investment solution in a challenging market environment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 8003 4588 to discuss packages that will enable you to position yourselves in front of most of the key regional investors.
Early confirmed speakers for 2020 include:
- Ian Patrick, CIO, Sunsuper
- Gary Gabriel, CIO, State Super
- Craig Turnbull, CIO, Local Government Super
- Ross Etherington, CIO, Energy Industries Superannuation Scheme
- Dan East, CIO, Future Super
- Damian Lillicrap, Head of Investment Strategy, Qsuper
- Michael Winchester, Head of Investment Strategy, First State Super
- Lucy Thomas, Head of Stewardship, NSW Treasury Corporation
- Shaun O’Malley, General Manager, Investments, MTAA Super
- Norman Zhang, General Manager, Investments, Media Super
- Brendan Casey, Former General Manager, Investments, REST Industry Super
- Mary Fallon, Director Investment Office, Australian National University
- Cindy Ponder, Investment Manager, Market Strategist, HESTA
Join us for this unique opportunity to shape the future of the Australian investment market.
Don’t miss out, Click here to register now at our online saver special rate:
Call: +612 9279 2608
Suite 302, 32 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000