7th Annual Asset Allocation Australia Hybrid Summit
Achieving maximum returns in a challenging market
In 2021 this summit will be held for online and in person participants
Thursday, 29 April, Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour and online
The 7th Annual Asset Allocation Australia Summit comes at a critical time when many institutional investors face ongoing challenges to achieve returns in a low yield environment. Securing strong risk adjusted returns remains more critical than ever as the market faces significant macro-economic challenges. Now in its seventh year, the summit will keep providing valuable insights and innovative strategies for asset allocation, finding alpha and assessing alternative opportunities to generate real returns today’s market environment.
This timely event is a key meeting place for forward-thinking and experienced investors from across Australia and overseas. It will offer unparalleled peer to peer networking opportunities with senior investment decision makers from superannuation funds, key members from the asset management community, leading consultants and other experienced investors.
Contact us now if you would like to be a part of the conversation when the region’s leading institutional investors to discuss investment solution in a challenging market environment. Email email@example.com or phone +61 425 144 630 to discuss packages that will enable you to position yourselves in front of most of the key regional investors.
Some of the critical issues to be discussed in 2021 include:
- Global market outlook: the post-pandemic economy and what to expect
- Achieving return objectives while maintaining a defensive portfolio
- Utilising risk management strategies in the time of uncertainties
- Making effective strategic asset allocation decisions
- Managing investment performance to meet member expectations
- Implementing alternative investment strategies to gain yield in the current market
- Using diversification to construct robust portfolios
- What is the role of fixed income in a world of low interest rate?
- Prioritising ESG and impact investment strategies in your portfolio
- Searching for returns and opportunities in emerging markets
Join us for this unique opportunity to shape the future of the Australian investment market.
Don’t miss out, Click here to register now at our online saver special rate:
Call: +612 9279 2608