2nd Annual Executive Assistant Congress Melbourne
Empower, enable and inspire yourself to reach the top of your profession
17-18 March 2021, Melbourne
The 2nd Annual Executive Assistant Congress is an incredible learning and development opportunity for Executive Assistants working in both private and public sectors.
The evolving role of modern EAs is now a strategic one that requires an extensive skillset to keep up with the constantly changing tides and expanding list of responsibilities.
We have carefully designed the programme to make sure that we address the challenges modern EAs face, and provide practical tips that you could put into action to help you and your Executive to be more efficient.
Featuring outstanding award-winning EAs, senior Executives, and inspiring experts, this is an amazing chance for you to learn invaluable lessons on how to achieve the next level of your career.
Don’t miss out on your chance to join us on inspiring sessions:
- Taking control of workload and prioritising your time
- Communicating effectively to reduce misunderstandings
- Discovering exclusive insights and advice from executives
- Finding ways to stop juggling and start balancing your life
- Utilising OneNote and technology to be more efficient
- Exploring strategies to help managing your Executive
- Developing your career roadmap for professional progression
Click here for the full agenda and discover more sessions with tips and tricks to help you excel in the role!
Our line-up of inspiring Executive Assistants includes:
- Rebecca Milne, Senior Manager, Office of the Chief Executive, IFM Investors
- Helen Brailsford, Senior Executive Assistant, Office of the Deputy Secretary, Inclusion, Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
- Vicki Maroulis, Executive Assistant to Chief, Transformation Operations & Executive Director Innovation, Worksafe Victoria
- Nick Ginsburg, Executive Assistant to Provost and Senior Vice-President, Monash University
- Louisa Nocera, Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer, Healthcare Australia
- TJ Wong, Executive Assistant to CEO, Monash College
- Elise Biesbroek, Chief of Staff, Melbourne Racing Club
- Aisha Aboulfadil, Senior Executive Assistant, Strategy and Performance Division, Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
Some outstanding feedback from EAs at our previous congresses:
- “I thought this was one of the best EA Conferences I’ve been to. It was the right size and the content was really relevant! The MC was also great and ran the discussions well.” – Kaye Mercer, Executive Assistant, Alumina
- “Topics were very valuable. I met some great colleagues and I got a mentee, which I am really looking forward to assisting! Great job!”
– Jen Sharrock, Executive Assistant, Coca-cola Amatil
- “The Intrepid Minds Congress is the best EA event I have been to this year: the content was super relevant for EAs, it was delivered well, the presentations were a high quality and the presenters were engaging – fantastic!”
– Jessica Zdanowicz, Executive Assistant, Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- “Best EA conference I’ve been to!” – Lynda Beaumont, Executive Assistant, NDIA
Don’t miss this chance to level up in your role.
Click HERE to register now and secure your seats!
Don’t miss out on our outstanding post conference workshops
Call: +61 2 9279 2608