2nd Annual Infrastructure Investment Australia Summit
Sydney, 18 August 2016
After the success of our inaugural event in 2015, it is with great pleasure that we launch the 2nd Annual Infrastructure Investment Australia Summit to be held in Sydney on 18 August 2016.
Facing the complex and low yield market, many investors are actively looking for effective strategies to overcome the challenges of high pricing and limited supply of infrastructure projects.
This summit comes at a critical time to gather forward-thinking and experienced infrastructure investors to explore innovative approaches to survive and thrive in this dynamic investment environment. Join over 120 infrastructure investors for unparalleled peer to peer networking opportunities with industry leaders and key decision makers in the infrastructure investment world.
Our excellent panel of speakers will delve into:
- Establishing a clear pipeline for infrastructure projects
- Overcoming difficulties with valuation for infrastructure assets
- In-depth analysis of valuation techniques
- Implementing effective risk management strategies for a successful infrastructure project
- Efficiently deploying capital to projects
- Comparing infrastructure investment with other asset classes in portfolio construction
- The gap between listed and unlisted infrastructure
Early confirmed speakers include:
Ross Etherington, Chief Investment Officer, Energy Industries Superannuation Scheme
Lianne Buck, Head of Direct Investments and Infrastructure, NSW Treasury Corporation
Lisa Wade, Head of Community Assets, Bendigo Superannuation
Bill Hartnett, Head of Sustainability, Local Government Super
Richard Allan, Executive Manager Investment Advice, Group Investments, Suncorp
Michael Chien, Senior Investment Analyst, LUCRF Super
Mark Hector, Portfolio Manager, Infrastructure, First State Super
Join us for this unique opportunity to shape the future of the infrastructure investment market with other industry leaders.
Please click here to see the agenda.
Don’t miss out, register now:
Call: +612 9279 2608
Fax: +612 8212 8147
Level 12, George St, Sydney NSW 2000