Asset Allocation Australia Summit Virtual Attendance
Online via Zoom, 29 April 2021 09.00-17.00 AEST (Sydney and Melbourne time) (GMT+10)
We know that institutional investors face a greater challenge then ever in ensuring that their portfolios meet challenging investment objectives in a low yield, high risk environment. We do however recognise that not everyone will be able to travel to Sydney to attend the 7th annual Asset Allocation Australia Summit in person and so have created an opportunity for you to join the conference live via zoom . Through this medium you will still be able to get involved using the Q&A function as well as join the busy online chat function. Users who are unable to use Zoom are able to watch the congress through a Youtube link but will not be able to access the Q&A and chat functions.
We held our Infrastructure Investment Australia Summit online last November and were excited by the opportunity to engage investors from across the Asia Pacific region using an interactive online format.
Some of the key issues that investors will discuss this year include:
- Global market outlook: the post-pandemic economy and what to expect
- Achieving return objectives while maintaining a defensive portfolio
- Utilising risk management strategies in the time of uncertainties
- Making effective strategic asset allocation decisions
- Managing investment performance to meet member expectations
- Implementing alternative investment strategies to gain yield in the current market
- Using diversification to construct robust portfolios
- What is the role of fixed income in a world of low interest rate?
- Prioritising ESG and impact investment strategies in your portfolio
- Searching for returns and opportunities in emerging markets
Free investor passes are available to qualified end institutional investors*.
*Investor passes Issued to super funds, insurance companies, sovereign funds, endowment funds and single family offices. Fund of funds, multiple family officer, investment consultants and fund managers should register under general pricing.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.