Please note this workshop is currently sold out. If you would like to join the wait list to attend this workshop, please email email@example.com
Friday 3 November 2023
Working Smarter – managing your workload and priorities for you and your Executive using Outlook
This workshop has been specifically customised to target the workload and challenges faced by an EA’s/PA’s daily. You will unlock the true power of Outlook as an organisational and communications tool as well as find more efficient ways to conduct your work and fine tune your processes that you use with your Executive. Gedd will share some brilliant tips and shortcuts to make your life more efficient as well as share processes that you can use directly with your Executive to free up more of their time.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Manage your workload more efficiently and effectively
- Sharpen your Outlook skill set to gain increased productivity and enhance your on-the-job performance
- Know exactly what to do next and deal with competing priorities
- Become more Pro-Active less Re-Active
- Focus on the important whilst managing distractions better
- Manage your inbox and your Executive’s inbox more effectively
- Streamline your communication process between you and your Executive
Gedd Busch, Facilitator and Executive Coach, Priority Management Australia
Gedd has been a Facilitator and Executive Coach for more than 10 years. Drawing from his entrepreneurial background, he combines his 20 years’ experience in the arts with his I.T. education and his vast business knowledge.
Gedd is an enigmatic, passionate speaker and a highly engaging facilitator. He constantly gives more than expected and his clients often comment how enriched they feel after attending one of Gedd’s sessions.
Gedd specialises in Productivity, Cognitive Psychology, Technical Training, Time & Workflow Management, Project Management and Cultural Change. His thirst for knowledge supports his desire to pass on that knowledge making him a brilliant facilitator, coach and public speaker.