3rd Annual Workplace Health and Safety Law
Canberra 23rd Oct, Melbourne 8th Nov, Sydney 20th Nov 2018
The 3rd Annual Workplace Health and Safety Law conference is specifically designed and tailored for employers to keep up-to-date with legislative changes and developments to fulfil your WHS obligations, reduce workplace claims and build a healthier workplace.
Being held in Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney, this comprehensive program will enable you to gain exclusive insights from leading law firms and industry’s best on recent cases, current issues and key challenges in the health and safety landscape.
It will delve deep into key issues including:
- The 2018 Review of the model Work Health and Safety laws
- Ensuring compliance with WHS Legislation and associated regulations, Code of Practice
- Meeting WHS duties in contractor management
- Effective incident management and response
- Preventing and responding to psychological injuries in the workplace
- Inspiring employee and senior management buy-in and support
- Delving into “reasonably practicable” to meet your health and safety duty
- Eliminating the risks of workplace bullying and harassment
Please click on the city below to see the full conference agenda.
Join us to learn from and networking with industry leaders and knowledgeable practitioners.
Don’t miss out, register now:
Call: 0 2 9279 2608
Suite 302, 32 York St, Sydney NSW 2000