2nd Annual Public Sector Executive Assistant Congress
2-3 August 2017, Canberra
After the huge success of our inaugural congress, it is with great pleasure that we launch the 2nd Annual Public Sector Executive Assistant Congress to be held in Canberra on 2-3 August 2017.
This incredible learning and development event is specifically designed and tailored for executive assistants and personal assistants working in government agencies. By sharing practical strategies and valuable insights, this inspiring conference will empower you to overcome unique and key challenges of the forever busy role of executive assistant, strengthen efficiency and productivity at work and achieve exceptional results for the EA/PA profession. This is also an incredible networking opportunity to meet other assistants and supportive groups in the public sector.
Leading executive assistants and other cutting-edge speakers will delve into issues including:
- Dealing with competing priorities and changing demands
- Positioning yourself to maximise influence in the organsiation
- Building effective interpersonal skills to deal with different people with difficult personalities
- Keeping on top of technological developments to facilitate quality work
- Tips, shortcuts and tutorials on outlook and diary management
- Transitioning your career path
- From executives’ perspective – Building mutual respect and strategic partnerships
Please click here to see the full conference agenda.
Last year’s inaugural EA congress sold out! Don’t miss out this interactive and engaging experience for 2017. Click here to register now:
Call: +61 2 9279 2608
Mail: Suite 302, 32 York St, Sydney, 2000