6th annual New Zealand Public Sector Executive Assistant Congress
22-23 November 2023, Wellington
The 6th NZ Public Sector Executive Assistant Congress is an incredible development and networking opportunity for public sector Executive Assistants. The evolving role of modern EAs is now a strategic one that requires an extensive skillset to keep up with the constantly changing tides and expanding list of responsibilities.
In a challenging time like this, being resilient is more important than ever. With a programme specifically tailored for public sector EAs, and an amazing line up of speakers, we are determined to bring you practical skills and empower you to thrive in your career.
Executive Assistants continue to face new challenges and additional responsibilities, with the fast-paced transformation of working arrangements, leadership, and career mobility. These kinds of challenges can just as easily become opportunities, and Australia’s best EAs are already leveraging their skills to energise their professional lives.
This programme has been specially designed to equip all EAs, both new and senior, with practical skills and inspiring insights from thought-leaders and administrative professionals across the country, providing you with the tools required to take your public sector career to the next level!
New Zealand’s premiere EAs, senior executives, and seasoned experts will provide crucial support as you race towards your next life-changing milestone, with sessions including:
- Succeeding as a modern EA in a rapidly changing public sector
- Collaborating strategically with multiple stakeholders
- Standing out as an exceptional EA, with advice from leading senior executives
- Communicating effectively and constructively in every professional scenario
- Utilising new technology to power-up your workflow and performance
- Thriving in a particularly difficult time for mental wellbeing
- Exploring the many avenues for professional EAs – business partner, project manager, senior EA, or something else!
Click here to have a look at the agenda!
Some of the excellent feedback we received from past delegates:
“Great advice from the panel discussions that is applicable to my role and everyday work. I have definitely obtained new skills and ideas. I look forward to implementing them at my organisation and within my everyday work, as well as improving my personal wellbeing.”
– Maryse Ropiha, Executive Assistant, South Taranaki District Council
“I learned some useful tools that I can take back to my workplace. Thank you for organising a fun and informative conference!”
– Sapphron Trower, Executive Assistant, Timaru District Council
‘The conference was put together really well. The content was really useful and it’s nice to know that EAs can come together and have fruitful opportunities like this.”
– Jordan Jansen, Executive Assistant, Ministry of Social Development
“It expanded my thought process on ‘how’ I can incorporate the learnings in my day-to-day work life & home. Great networking, meeting new people and thanks for the opportunity to be on a panel and sharing my ideas. Great conference! Thanks for organising!”
– Debbie Warnock, Executive Assistant, Ministry of Social Development
“It was well run—presenters were well chosen. Group size was great, would recommend to others.”
– Sue Slater, Executive Assistant, Victoria University of Wellington
Make sure to secure your place at the conference!
Call +64 4 889 2602