9th Annual Infrastructure Investment Australia Summit
Thursday, 19th October 2023, Sydney
The Infrastructure Investment Australia Summit is the meeting point for top industry professionals and Australia’s lead institutional investors in the infrastructure sector.
There has been a series of challenges in the infrastructure investment sector in the past year, but also a lot of opportunities arising from the crisis.
Now established in its ninth year, we are once again bringing together the key investors and an amazing line up of speakers to provide valuable insights. Make sure you don’t miss out on the chance to network with leaders in this industry and hear their perspectives on the current opportunities and challenges in today’s market environment.
Here are some of the key issues we delve into in 2023 include:
- Infrastructure in a changing capital markets and valuation environment
- Macroeconomic trends: Outlook, discount rates, and roles
- Tomorrows world: The future for data, sustainable living, & refurbishment
- Smart cities 2.0: Can technology make us happier and more connected?
- International relations, Australia, and the fourth industrial revolution
- Energy transition: Working towards a net zero planet
- The role of battery technology in the road to decarbonisation
- Dynamic growth opportunities in emerging markets
- Leveraging America’s infrastructure decade
This summit in unique in that we ensure that 70% of our summit audience come from the region’s leading LPs. This ensures some amazing and constructive discussion that is held under Chatham House rules.
Make sure to mark your calendar and join us to shape the future of the Australian infrastructure market.
Our past events were well acclaimed and hugely successful. Contact our team now if you would like to be a part of this year’s conversation with leading institutional investors.
Get in touch with Aaron on +61 425 144 630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss packages that will ensure you are positioned to take advantage of this growing market.