2nd Annual Executive Assistant Congress
15-16 November 2017, Sir Stamford Circular Quay, Sydney
After the huge success of our inaugural congress, it is with great pleasure that we launch the 2nd Annual Executive Assistant Congress to be held in Sydney on 15-16 November 2017.
This incredible learning and development event is specifically designed and tailored for executive assistants and personal assistants. By sharing practical strategies and valuable insights, this inspiring conference will empower you to overcome unique and key challenges of the forever busy role of executive assistant, strengthen efficiency and productivity at work and achieve exceptional results for the EA/PA profession. This is also an incredible networking opportunity to meet other assistants and administrators from a wide range of organisations.
Leading executive assistants and other cutting-edge speakers will delve into issues including:
- Dealing with competing priorities and changing demands
- Positioning yourself to maximise influence in the organsiation
- Building effective interpersonal skills to deal with different people with difficult personalities
- Keeping on top of technological developments to facilitate quality work
- Tips, shortcuts and tutorials on outlook and diary management
- Transitioning your career path
- From executives’ perspective – Building mutual respect and strategic partnerships
Please click here to see the full conference agenda.
Our August Public Sector Executive Assistant Congress saw a 40% increase in delegates and sold out! Don’t miss out this interactive and engaging experience for 2017. Click here to register now:
Call: +61 2 9279 2608
Mail: Suite 302, 32 York St, Sydney, 2000