Friday 24 November 2023 09.00-12.00
Clear writing is an acquired skill, not an art, and some simple techniques make all the difference. In this workshop, you will sharpen skills and develop techniques that you can put to immediate use:
- Define precisely the purpose of writing.
- Express complex ideas clearly.
- Increase the readability of text.
- Control ideas in sentences and paragraphs.
- Develop a list of words or phrases that shouldn’t appear in text.
- Structure content to suit the needs of readers.
- Follow New Zealand Government style.
- Minimise errors in text.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the ‘language’ of senior executives, and transform your supportive work as a master EA.
About your workshop leader
Debbie Gee, Project, Programme and Change Manager, Director, Flourish Consulting