2nd New Zealand Public Sector Executive Assistant Congress
Empower, enable and inspire yourself to reach the top of your profession
19-20 September 2018, Wellington
The 2nd Public Sector Executive Assistant Congress is an incredible learning and development opportunity for executive assistants and personal assistants working in the New Zealand public service. This extensively researched programme is specifically tailored to address the challenges that busy public sector EAs face every day, and to provide a great networking opportunity for you to meet your peers.
Our ultimate goal is to increase your productivity at work and empower you with the mindset to transform challenges into stepping stones. After this engaging two-day conference, you will leave with confidence and poise to take on another level of your career.
Don’t miss your chance to join our excellent line-up of speakers on these inspiring sessions:
- Managing multiple priorities and conflicting demands
- Improving self-confidence to shine at work
- Creating and supporting EA networks and mentoring programs
- Delegation and authority – Changing people’s perceptions of executive assistants
- Tips on email and time management
- Creating your roadmap for career progression and development
- Effectively handle stress and strike a good work-life balance
- Advice from the top – what are your senior executives expecting?
Click here for the full agenda that will help transform your career.
Here are some of the outstanding feedback from EAs at our previous events:
- “It expanded my thought process on ‘how’ I can incorporate the learnings in my day-to-day work like & home. Great ‘networking’, meeting new people and thanks for the opportunity to be on a panel and sharing my ideas. Great conference! Thanks for organising!”
– Debbie Warnock, Executive Assistant, Ministry of Social Development
“It was well run—presenters were well chosen. Group size was great, would recommend to others.”
– Sue Slater, Executive Assistant, Victoria University of Wellington
- “The conference was put together really well. The content was really useful and it’s nice to know that EAs can come together and have fruitful opportunities like this.”
– Jordan Jansen, Executive Assistant, Ministry of Social Development
- “It was so empowering and motivating. I had heard good things about the conference, but it was even better than my expectations. Truly valuable tips and advice that I can’t wait to take back to the office. Highly recommend every EA attend this conference. I wish I had these tips earlier in my EA career.”
– Cassie Gibson, Executive Assistant, Australian National University
Make sure to secure your place at the conference!
Email email@example.com or
Call +64 4 889 0026