10th Annual National Public Sector Fraud and Corruption Congress
Preventing and detecting fraud in an uncertain era
18-19 November 2020, Sydney
Fraud and corruption are some of the most significant risks to public sector organisations. Recent years have seen an explosion in awareness of malpractice in the Australian public sector, and with the many emerging opportunities for fraudulent conduct during this international crisis, effective fraud control strategy has never been more vital.
Now in its 10th year, the Public Sector Fraud and Corruption Congress has been designed to address numerous contemporary risks, by bringing together key experts from every level of public service. Our speaking panel represents the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in this space, many of whom have faced these challenges first-hand. In addition to constructing advanced strategies to manage fraud risks between multiple stakeholders, our delegates will learn practical strategies to manage fraud and corruption in an increasingly digital world.
Avoid the devastating effects of fraud and corruption incidents by:
- Optimising your data analysis technique to combat fraud and corruption
- Engaging employees in fraud and corruption programs
- Getting stakeholders to buy-in before fraud and corruption buys you out
- Designing an effective whistleblower program to detect incidents of malpractice
- Working with state regulators to energise fraud and corruption strategies
- Identifying emerging threats in fraud and corruption
Don’t miss this chance to protect your workplace from serious fraud!
Click here to see the full program!
Register now by clicking here.
Call: +61 2 9279 2608