13th Annual National Public Sector Fraud and Corruption Congress
Preventing and detecting fraud in an uncertain era
13-14 September 2023, Stamford Plaza Melbourne
Fraud and corruption are some of the most significant risks to public sector organisations. Recent years have seen an explosion in awareness of malpractice in the Australian public sector, and with the many emerging opportunities for fraudulent conduct during this international crisis, effective fraud control strategy has never been more vital.
Now in its 13th year, the Public Sector Fraud and Corruption Congress has been designed to address numerous contemporary risks, by bringing together key experts from every level of public service. Our speaking panel represents the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in this space, many of whom have faced these challenges first-hand. In addition to constructing advanced strategies to manage fraud risks between multiple stakeholders, our delegates will learn practical strategies to manage fraud and corruption in an increasingly digital world.
Avoid the devastating effects of fraud and corruption incidents by:
- Determining the significance of Artificial Intelligence in the modern counter-fraud landscape
- Conducting modern counter-fraud data analysis in practice
- Marrying fraud and corruption controls with organisational outcomes
- Minimising organisational vulnerability to cybersecurity breaches
- Designing your organisational fraud control strategy for improved detection
- Equipping your line management to control integrity and security risks
- Preventing fraud and corruption from a risk management perspective
- Producing an organisational culture with a strong counter fraud emphasis
- Communicating the significance of fraud and corruption risks to your organisation
- Constructing an effective fraud reporting culture in times of uncertainty
- Designing fraud and corruption training programs that stick
- Improving counter-fraud and anticorruption interagency collaboration
- Utilising modern technology in the management of public sector fraud and corruption
Don’t miss this chance to protect your workplace from serious fraud!
Click here to see the full program!
Register now by clicking here.
Call: +61 2 9279 2608