6th Annual Infrastructure Investment Australia Summit
Thursday, 12th November 2020, Sydney
The Infrastructure Investment Australia Summit is the meeting point for top industry professionals and Australia’s lead institutional investors in the infrastructure sector.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought a series of challenges in the infrastructure investment sector, but also some opportunities.
With a well-researched programme in place, we will bring together the key investors and high quality speakers to provide insightful perspectives on the current opportunities and challenges in the post COVID environment.
Some of the key issues we will delve into include:
- Post-pandemic infrastructure market outlook in the new decade
- Effectively managing risk in times of uncertainties
- Implementing ESG factors and strategies in the portfolio
- Renewable energy from the global perspective
- The opportunities in data centres and digital infrastructures
- Managing valuation and overcoming competition for assets
- Where to locate opportunities in the post COVID-19 market
Mark this summit into your calendar as a must and join us to shape the future of the Australian infrastructure market.
Early confirmed speakers for this year include:
- Justin Ginnivan, Director, Infrastructure & Timberlands, Future Fund
- Jordan Kraiten, Head of Infrastructure, Hostplus
- Mark Hector, Portfolio Manager, Infrastructure, First State Super
- Adrian Best, Head of Infrastructure, Victorian Funds Management Corporation
- Sandra Lee, Manager, Infrastructure Investments, UniSuper
- Hans Holmen, Senior Portfolio Manager, QSuper
- Nicole Bradford, Portfolio Head, Responsible Investment, Cbus
- Liza McDonald, Head of Responsible Investment, First State Super
- Mark Murray, Principal, Mercer
- Claire Simpson, Co-Head of Infrastructure Research, JANA
*Please note that these speakers have committed to joining the programme but a couple are tentative subject to internal meeting and travel restrictions of their organisations due to COVID-19
Click here to get the full summit agenda
In order to bring you the most comprehensive regional investor representation this hybrid summit will combine live in person sessions with a select representation of inter state and international sessions held live via video stream. We will be opening the summit up for both in person and virtual registration. To ensure adequate social distancing, places to this summit will be strictly limited to 100 delegates with 80 spaces allocated to institutional investors and 20 to fund managers and general registrations. Virtual registrations will be available to those who cannot attend in person.
Our past events were well acclaimed and hugely successful. Contact our team now if you would like to be a part of this year’s conversation with leading institutional investors.
Click here now to secure your place at this event.
Get in touch with Brendan on +65 9741 4139 or email email@example.com to discuss packages that will ensure you are positioned to take advantage of this growing market.