4th Annual Infrastructure Investment Australia Summit
Bringing investors together to explore opportunities and challenges in global infrastructure
Thursday, 16 August 2018, L’Aqua, Sydney
Now established in its 4th year, the Infrastructure Investment Australia Summit is an integral meeting point for Australia’s lead institutional investors in infrastructure. The summit’s unique format brings together the key investors within the region to discuss the key opportunities and challenges in investing in this asset class.
Some of the key issues covered will include
- Establishing a clear pipeline for infrastructure projects
- Overcoming difficulties with valuation of infrastructure assets
- Efficiently deploying capital to infrastructure
- Moving up the yield curve in emerging markets
- Investment opportunities in renewable energy
- What asset management innovation could arise as institutional capital participates increasingly in direct investment?
- Maximising value and returns from infrastructure deals
Many of the region’s leading investors are already confirmed speaker for 2018 including;
- Richard Chang, Senior Director, Infrastructure Investments, PSP Investments (UK)
- James Fraser-Smith, Director, Infrastructure, Future Fund
- Lianne Buck, Head of Direct Investments and Infrastructure, NSW Treasury Corporation
- Sandra Lee, Manager Private Markets, UniSuper
- Elizabeth Kumaru, Senior Manager, Funds Management, QSuper
- Mark Hector, Portfolio Manager, Infrastructure, First State Super
- Megan Chan, Senior Investment Manager – Unlisted Assets & Alternatives, State Super
- Jordan Kraiten, Head of Infrastructure, HostPlus
- Ken Pholsena, Portfolio Manager, Local Government Super
- Guy Rundle, Investment Manager, LGIA Super
- David O’Sullivan, CEO, BUSSQ
- William Graus, General Manager, Investments, Energy Super
- Edwin Lo, Senior Portfolio Manager, Christian Super
- Tim Short, Director, Capital Dynamics
- Frank Kwok, Senior Managing Director, Co-Head of Asia-Pacific, Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
Click here to request more information on our hugely successful 2017 summit and discover more about sponsorship opportunities for you in 2018.
Early bird online registrations are open. Click here to secure your place now and take advantage of our online only early bird special
Join us for this unique opportunity to shape the future of the Australian infrastructure investment market.
Call: +612 9279 2608
Suite 302, 32 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000