4th Annual Infrastructure Investment Australia Summit
Bringing investors together to explore opportunities and challenges in global infrastructure
Thursday, 16 August 2018, L’Aqua, Sydney
Now established in its 4th year, the Infrastructure Investment Australia Summit is an integral meeting point for Australia’s lead institutional investors in infrastructure. The summit’s unique format brings together the key investors within the region to discuss the key opportunities and challenges in investing in this asset class.
Some of the key issues covered will include
- Establishing a clear pipeline for infrastructure projects
- Overcoming difficulties with valuation of infrastructure assets
- Efficiently deploying capital to infrastructure
- What asset management innovation could arise as institutional capital participates increasingly in direct investment
- Maximising value and returns from infrastructure deals
- Comparing list and unlisted infrastructure opportunities
With 100 key investors committed to infrastructure in regular attendance, this event is an absolute must in the calendar of all infrastructure investors, funds managers and project developers.
Our 2017 summit featured many of the region’s leading investors including:
- David O’Sullivan, Chief Investment Officer, BUSSQ
- Richard Hedley, Chief Investment Officer, State Super
- Graeme Bibby, Chief Investment Officer, Mutual Trust
- Justin Ginnivan, Director, Infrastructure and Timberlands, Future Fund
- Trevor Speis, Director Private Markets Group, The OPSEU Pension Trust (OPTrust)
- Lianne Buck, Head of Direct Investments and Infrastructure, NSW Treasury Corporation
- Jordan Kraiten, Head of Infrastructure, HOSTPLUS
- Ian Purdy, Portfolio Manager, Direct Property and Infrastructure, Accident Compensation Corporation
- Cara Elsley, Director, Infrastructure, IFM Investors
- Will Scott, Investment Manager Infrastructure, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation
- Guy Rundle, Investment Manager, LGIA super
- Mark Hector, Portfolio Manager, Infrastructure, First State Super
- Andrew Robinson, Investment Manager Infrastructure, Sunsuper
- Sandra Lee, Manager Private Markets, UniSuper
Click here to request more information on our hugely successful 2017 summit and discover more about sponsorship opportunities for you in 2018.
Early bird online registrations are open. Click here to secure your place now and take advantage of our online only early bird special
Join us for this unique opportunity to shape the future of the Australian infrastructure investment market.
Call: +612 9279 2608
Suite 302, 32 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000