Thursday 2nd March, Sydney CBD
The 9th Asset Allocation Australia Summit comes at a crucial time in the decision-making processes for investors across the region. Central banks are revisiting their assumptions on inflation, we see declining unipolarity on the international scene and the challenges of society navigating the harms and disruption of the past two years.
Alongside structural changes within the capital markets and the correlations of asset classes the country is also absorbing regulatory change and the layered impacts of fund mergers.
All these factors influence the investment beliefs, internal processes and human resourcing of the largest allocators in Australia and will be analysed across the day through debates, panels, keynotes and audience questions.
Contact us now to join the conversation and build relationships within the key capital allocators across Australia. Email Aaron@intrepidminds.com.au or phone 0425 144 630 to discuss your sponsorship package and how to contribute to this community.
This year’s programme has been extensively researched and will address the key issues investors indicated are important to them including:
- Keynote Address: Central Bank Behaviour as the 40-year cycle ends
- Private Credit: Navigating rate changes in an uncertain world
- Inflation Debate: This House believes deflationary trends will resurface in 2023
- Geopolitics: Institutional capital in a decoupling world
- Emerging Markets: Enforcement, regulations, and demographic opportunities
- Currency Management: Regulation, risk, and efficiencies
- Energy Mix: Lessons from the past twelve months on the Just Transition
- Real Assets: Smart cities, data centres, and connectivity
- Investor Case Study: Balance sheet efficiencies
- Leadership: Accumulation, retirement income, and technology
- Trading Places: Asset class winners and losers in a changing environment
Early confirmed speakers for our 2023 programme include:
The Hon. Wayne Swan, Treasurer of Australia (2007-2013), Deputy Prime Minister of Australia ,(2010-2013), 2011 Euromoney, Finance Minister of the Year
Jill Monaghan, Chief Investment Officer, Suncorp
Ross Etherington, Chief Investment Officer, EISS Super
Mark Rider, Chief Investment Officer, Brighter Super
Andrew Fisher, Investment Strategy, Australian Retirement Trust
Belinda Cheung, Investment Strategy, Aware Super
Joe Bracken, Senior Investment Manager, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation
Justin Lo, Senior Portfolio Manager, Australian Retirement Trust
Andrew Harrex, Managing Director Australia / New Zealand, P/E Investments
Iain McMahon, Debt, Currency and Alternatives Investment Research, Frontier
Thadeus McCrindle, Chief Investment Officer, Sandhurst Trustees
Nick Chee, Senior Associate ESG and Stewardship, Australian Super
David Gardner, Chief Investment Officer, Forestry, Gresham House
Sarah Gallard, Senior Manager Responsible Investment, State Super
Carsten Haubner, Portfolio Manager, KGAL Investment Management
Brendan Casey, Head of Investment Strategy (Acting), Pacific, Mercer
Rein van Rooyen, Senior Director, Cutter Associates
Ben Kilmartin, Chair of Investment Committee, Drummond Capital Partners
Martin Crabb, Chief Investment Officer, Shaw & Partners
Click here for the full current agenda
Join us for this unique opportunity to shape the future of the Australian institutional market.
Don’t miss out, click here to register now.
Call: +612 9279 2608