Achieving real change with support from across your organisation
24-25 May 2023, Melbourne
The past few years have seen more change in psychological safety management than ever before. The increasing political, legal, and cultural focus on mental health has shifted the paradigm for every organisation in Australia, and it has never been more important to deliver real outcomes for our workforces.
The 9th Annual Psychological Injury Management in the Workplace Congress will gather professional leaders from across the country, with decades of experience managing diverse workforce safety in Australia’s largest and highest-performing organisations. The programme is laser-focused on the most pressing needs identified within Australian industries. Delivering two full days of practical advice and real-world case studies, this event is essential for those concerned with providing the best care possible for your organisation.
Produce positive change and put your team first, with exclusive insights on:
- Implementing Psychosocial Risk Management strategies in practice
- Collaborating effectively in mental health and wellbeing between business functions of your organisation – HR, WHS, GC, and more!
- Transforming your organisational WHS with positive leadership engagement
- Utilising data analysis to perfect your psychological safety programs
- Creating a supportive wellbeing culture free from inappropriate conduct
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Laura Kirby, Chief Mental Health Officer, Commonwealth Bank
- Stephen Haywood, FAS Health Services, Department of Home Affairs
- Fiona Andrew, Head of Mental Health and Wellbeing, Australia Post
- Shailendra Tripathi, Senior Director Work Health and Safety, Optus
- Danielle Odd, Group Head of Safety Strategy, Nine Entertainment
- Kim Grady, Chief Health and Safety Officer, University of Sydney
- James Koloszi, Director Safety, Risk, and Emergency Management, Western Health
- Rachel Smart, Human Factors Advisor, Safety, Freight & Business Management Systems, Public Transport Authority of WA
- And many more!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from real safety professionals and leaders in Australia’s top organisations.
Register now by clicking here.
Call: +61 2 9279 2608
Mail: Suite 302, 32 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000