Executive Assistant Webinar Series
Four empowering online sessions
26th Aug, 28th Aug, 2nd Sep, 4th Sep, via Zoom
The world has changed and more changes to come. Whether you are trying to find the new normal in remote working or you’ve returned to the office, it’s crucial to self-support and seize opportunities to upskill in these challenging times.
The Executive Assistant Webinar Series consists four empowering online training sessions which will be held on 26th Aug, 28th Aug, 2nd Sep and 4th Sep via Zoom. It is designed for EAs and PAs to improve productivity, strengthen efficiency and raise your professional profile during times of uncertainty and change.
More important than ever, it’s time to take ownership of your own professional development. The four powerful digital sessions will delve into:
- Practical strategies for communicating effectively with your executives and colleagues – 26th August
- Exerting positive influence in your workplace during times of uncertainty- 28th August
- Your Teams Matter – Increasing your effectiveness with Microsoft Teams – 2nd September
- Are you coping? Building resilience and taking care of yourself and your executives – 4th September
Gain exclusive insights from an excellent line-up of speakers including:
- Anthony Carthew, Executive Assistant to the CEO and Head of Protocol, Sydney Opera House
- Desiree Anderson, Executive Assistant to the CEO, GE Healthcare
- Lucy McLennan, Executive Assistant, PwC
- Liv Wilson, Executive Assistant to Sr Director ANZ Talent Solutions and Sr Director APAC Learning Solutions, LinkedIn
- Mario Halouvas, National Learning & Development Manager, Priority Management Australia
- Ingrid Bayer, Australia’s Success Coach for VAs, VA Institute of Australia
- Anneli Blundell, Professional People Whisperer, com
Please click here to see the full webinar series agenda.
Upskilling and transforming your skills during times of uncertainty. Click here to Register now to secure your seat:
Call: +61 2 9279 2608